Project-Based Consultant | Customer Experience Liaison | Engagement Coordinator
Twenty+ years as a business professional, computer technologist and health and wellness practitioner and advocate. Projects Archive List
My natural skills are: Creativity, Curiosity and Communication, and my passions are the application and integration of these as an Innovator and Intrepreneur for your business. At my highest value, I offer: Cutting-Edge Strategy.
As an engaged and self-directed learner my academic education includes: communications, humanities, sociology, writing and radio / TV production. As a life and health coach, I extend my skills and talents in support of individual growth and organizational wellness.
- How-to articles: Colorado Gardener, include illustrations and photography
(Page 12-13.) http://mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=100283
- Health and Wellness Coach, Practitioner, Trainer
- Healthsimply – Hands-on practice, including: physical, emotional and integrative health; wellness training for individuals and practitioners. | LMT, Nutrition, Craniosacral, Therapeutic Touch, Energy Medicine.
- Permaculture Certification (System of social design principles; patterns from natural ecosystems.)
- Annual conference (5 yrs – CE Credit), mediation training, coaching, best practices, speakers.