- Privacy is a matter of respect – conversations are confidential.
- Client takes full responsibility for their actions and outcomes.
- If expectations or conversations are unclear or misaligned at any point, either person will bring it to the attention to the other as soon as possible.
- The Facilitator / Coach / Mentor may be sharing insights and intuition. This way, the parties are comfortable to experiment and brainstorm with innovative concepts, ideas and possibilities.
- I am not a Therapist / CPA or someone who might diagnose or give specific advice upon which you would base your personal, financial or professional decisions.
- Call for rates, packages, bundles, special promotions, discounts and sliding-scale
- Package / Rate / Contract: ________________ | Start Date: __________
- Meetings per __________| Innovation or R/D Hours/ Rate ___________
- Payment(s) for the month are submitted via PayPal/CC and then session dates are scheduled for that month.
- A 24-hour notice for changes or cancellations or may incur a fee.
- Sessions do not roll-over to the following month.
- There are no refunds; however, canceled sessions may be rescheduled within the same month (time available.)
- PayPal Link:
Third Party Services:
- In some cases, we may choose to use third party services. If so, the client may be listed as the primary contact and responsible party for: payments, warranties, liabilities, and results, etc.
- Assessments (Disc, Strengths-Finder, Myers Briggs, more…)
Intellectual Property and Content:
- The content of all written, audio and visual materials remain the property of Larry J. Fontana. Content may not be shared or distributed except (1) by the complete and unaltered website link(s), (2) or, by permission of Larry J. Fontana, LJF Enterprises.
Termination of agreement:
- The terms of this agreement may be modified at any time by mutual consent. This contract may be canceled by either party, without cause, given seven-day written notice. There are no refunds, and time accrued (whether resulting in completed results or not) will be due in full.
- I will make every reasonable effort to fulfill or remedy your request in a timely fashion.
- Any unresolved conflicts between facilitator/coach and client will be settled in good faith, though a third-party mediator. Mediation involves each side of a dispute sitting down with an impartial person, the mediator, to reach a voluntary settlement.