Personal engagement at work and life: you love your work and it aligns with your innate talents and skills.
You have a great work-life balance. You are productive, efficient, effective and your customers love you! What could be better than that?
Through advocacy, guidance and coaching, we bring the human experience to the forefront of the equation.
As part of our work, we highlight the human dynamic (interviewing, engaged perception, provocative conversations, trust, life-work balance) and we use assessement tools, when appropriate, to highlight strengths, skills, behaviors, patterns and help cultivate a common understanding and terminology.
Employee engagement is a property of the relationship between an organization and its employees.
An “engaged employee” is one who is fully absorbed by and enthusiastic about their work and so takes positive action to further the organization’s reputation and interests.
- Positive attitudes and behaviors leading to improved business outcomes, and reinforcing one another
- Feeling pride and loyalty working for an organization
- Be a great advocate to clients, users and customers.
- Drawing on skills, knowledge and ideas.
- Consistent with organization core values, culture and each other.
- Personal engagement cannot be achieved by going against core values and individual strengths.
After all, engagement and workplace culture is all about people…