Project-Based Consulting: vision, goals and operations-support; discovering how workplace communication, processes, engagement, technology and leadership are driving, supporting or limiting business success and customer experience.
Project Consulting and Management, Customer Experience, Operations:
- Researched, developed and presented a Peer-Peer mentoring program, for PPCC: I Interviewed 14 Directors and Staff, Business Plan, Value Proposition, Pitch.
- KOAA TV Channel 5/30: Marketing and Internet Specialist, the Internet Advertising Sales, Business Development, Account management, Website and client Ad Design, B2B / B2C, Consultative Sales.
- Websimply: Website Design and Training: Server Migration, Hosting, E-Commerce, Computer Literacy, Process Engineering, Photoshop Banners, Adwords and PPC.
- Bank of America: A pilot program with the BOA National Call Center. Financial Advisor and cultivating top team sales quotas and customer service metrics.
- Information Sizing: Benchmark Auditor, ensuring strict compliance to industry standards, TPC-C client/server database performance benchmarks.
- Digital Equipment Corporation: Project Management, System Manager and Programmer Analyst; Software engineer and database performance benchmarks. Procured and implemented (2) enterprise-wide computer data-centers.
- The City Star Group: Business Development, the Internet Advertising Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Account management, Ad Design and Content.
- Digital Group, Mini Data Systems, MCM/MCW: Technical Specialist, Customer Service, Pre-Sales support, System integration, Programmer.
Coaching, Consulting, Training:
- Professional Coaching – Facilitator, innovative catalyst, creative problem solver, business performance, operations, customer experience.
- Life Coach: Reflective, integrative and holistic; embracing communications, strength-based skills and natural talents.
- Assesments survey facilitator (DISC, Gallop, MBTI…)
- Military to Civilian Transitions, assessments, explore life passion, education, career transition.
- River of Light Enterprises – consultant and coach to the president and board of directors, for a non-profit organization in Denver.
- The Institute of Natural Healing – consultant and coach to the director of the holistic health center. Team building, DISC assessments, integration, strengths.
- Conflict Resolution; annual conference (5 yrs) mediation training, best practices, speakers.
- Project/Seminars: Conflict Resolution (mediation) | Transformation healing | Investment in excellence | The Language of Emotions | Empathy | Getting the critical edge | Career Management | NLP | Relationships (a journey of self discovery.)
- Permaculture, Certified: system of agricultural and social design principles centered on simulating or directly utilizing the patterns and features observed in natural ecosystems.